Well, I apparently let time escape me and well i just forgot. I know, i know, no excuse... but that's all I got right now. Technically I owe you (meaning the one person that reads this) 17 Thankful for's. So here it goes:
1.Open House being OVER - It's so nice to have finished that and as fun as it is to watch my kiddo's read all their work to their parents it is EXHAUSTING. Plus my kiddos have so many siblings and well, they just went to town in my room. They pulled out just about anything and everything they could get their hands on.
Our theme was oceans so they made scuba divers and then I put their writing in the hallway about if they were scuba divers. :) It's actually their pictures on the bodies. Precious. I know.
2. Spring Break - It is always a much needed break in the year. Although we did get quite a few days off for "SnowCation"
3. Staycation- We took a staycation and it was AWESOME. It was just a fun day with no distractions and pretending to be tourists in the area I have lived in just about my whole life. It was a perfect family day and my brother and I felt like we were 6 again.
4. Just Dance - I know it sounds lame but that game has provided me with MANY MANY laughs.
5. My full size bed - It sounds dumb as well but most of my life was spent in a twin so I LOVE my bed. It's especially nice when I don't have a set time to climb out of bed and just be lazy and watch movies in bed all day.6. The ping-pong table - It has provided a great source of entertainment for my friends and my brothers. I am thankful for the time with friends and laughs it brings.
7. Sebastian- I got to meet my month old half brother over the break and even though I know I am not an active part of his life (they live in Michigan) I love a good chance to hold a baby!

8. Happy Hour- I had the opportunity to go to Happy Hour with some of my co-workers and even though I tend to be slightly shy (don't act shocked) around people I don't know well it provided a good opportunity to get to know the crazy people I work with.9. John Mayer - I got to go to the John Mayer concert with good friends and take a night off. The concert was AMAZING. He really has this awesome talent for the guitar and you can definitely tell his passion for jamming out on the guitar.
10. Chuck - Most breaks I take up a new TV Show. This time it was Chuck. 11. Weddings- They remind me that there is a thing called Love.
12. St. Patrick's Day - for various reasons but also the fact that everyone wears my favorite color GREEN!
13. Lazy weekends - Not much to do but just hang out and be with loved ones
14. Midwestern - Marie and I ran into two Midwestern freshman girls in the bathroom at IHOP of all places but when I told her that we went there she just said "It's awesome isn't it" Yah, it is. That was an amazing 4 years of my life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. It happened there :)
15. Green River Ordinance- They were nobodies the first time we heard them. Now they are somebodies. Good for them. But really I am thankful for this band because it somehow embodies my last couple years of college and my "new" life. Friends, family, love, loss, late nights, ice storms, you name it :)



OKC concert. There was an ice storm coming. I almost killed Marie with the Windshield Wipers. No biggie.17. I am thankful I am officially caught up :) Haha.





1 comments:
love it!!!
Post a Comment