Jerome Rico Taylor. "an angel got his wings and we'll hold our heads up, knowing that he’s fine.We’d all be lucky to have a love like that in a lifetime. Friends stay side by side. In life and death you’ve always stole my heart. You’ll always mean so much to me it’s hard to believe this."
I finally got to see the DVD of pictures. I was able to go back to when he was always smiling & didn't look so fragile. As the DVD continues ... you see the changes. He is getting smaller, losing his hair, but one thing unchanging was that smile. How can you look at him smile and not want to smile. Then my breaking point --> this picture of us. I miss you. I still owe you that steak dinner. The video was the hardest part to see. He was telling everyone he loved them. His last words to me... I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU TOO I meant those four words more than anyone could imagine. He was my first true friend here at school, a place I am about to leave. A place that has taught me so much through some amazing people in my life. More tears have been shed here then at times necessarily... more late nights that my mom probably needs to know about
we always had time on our sides
it's fading fast
heaven knows what happens now
am i ready to be grown up now?
don't leave me now
can i push rewind
you are going to make everything alright
always love


0 comments:
Post a Comment